Compared to traditional rubber, Puncture Proof Tyres offer a far more environmentally friendly product.
• Rubber tyres contain at least four types of carcinogen: 1,3 butadiene, chloroprene, sulphuric acid and benzene.
• Puncture Proof Tyres contain none.
• Rubber breaks down releasing chemicals into the environment over time making them a severe fire risk and pollutant.
• Puncture Proof Tyres are chemically inert and never will.
• After use, rubber tyres cannot be disposed of in in municipal landfills.
• Puncture Proof Tyres are harmless and perfect for recycling.
Puncture Proof Tyres are even perfect for recycling
The compounds within Puncture Proof Tyres are so harmless they can be used for a whole range of things after being a tyre. For instance, they can be ground down or remoulded to start life as a new surface for a park or playground, or even as an aerator in turf and lawn management. In fact Puncture Proof Tyres are so well developed - they’re even pollutant proof. "Report on Carcinogens," 9th Edition, National Toxicology Program, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
"Report on Carcinogens," 9th Edition, National Toxicology Program, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Phone: 0121 243 3687
Registered Office: Birmingham. B33 6DE. Company Reg: 7589983